Athol, Idaho

Athol, Idaho is ideally located right off the, newly widened and modernized 95 freeway that connects you to Hayden and Coeur d' Alene to the South and Sandpoint to the North.  A short 10 minute drives gets you to Farragut State Park with a wealth of recreational opportunities and access to the southern tip of Lake Pend Orielle!

With a variety of property from 5 to 20 acres, neighborhood homes in the quaint City Center, an airpark community with private airstrip and 5 minutes from Silverwood Theme Park, Athol offers both the vacation home owner and the resident many conveniences without giving up the privacy and feeling of being out of the hustle and bustle of a City.

Not only am I an area expert in Athol real estate, but have also enjoyed property ownership and would love to to put my passion for real estate and my local knowledge to work for you!

Search Athol, Idaho Homes for Sale

Listing courtesy of Coeur d'Alene MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

Today's Market Trends for Athol, Idaho *

$506,440

0.03%

$267.0000

0%

-0.13%

November

October

0%

-0.17%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable